Monday, March 15, 2010

Lolli's Dress


Here is the dress Lauren made!  It is her first ever dress and without a pattern to boot!



A couple days ago she grabbed a sheet I had and started cutting away, then I saw her folding away and pinning away...



and sewing and sewing and sewing.....



It's quirky, just like my Lolli



vintage blue zipper



and a bubble skirt.  Oh just to clarify, the t-shirt is not part of the dress, but I told her she had to wear a t-shirt under it.  Did I say 100 times already there was no pattern, she just whipped it up??
That's my girl!

4 comments:

  1. That is really a great dress, I can see where this is going. Nice job Lauren, are you ready to take orders yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Is she ever talented! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow she has talent! great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talent just seems to leak out of your entire family!!! Tell her for me, that the dress is beautiful and so is she!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...