Wednesday, March 3, 2010

COASTAL LIVING!!!!


OK, I'm just a mom of 5 living on a farm out in Oregon.  So YES this is exciting to me!  Coastal Living contacted ME, and said thank you for writing about us on your blog!! tee hee, I am all giggly..  And the nice lady sent me this photo, since I could not find it online. 

Here is the umbrella I was talking about, isn't it beautiful?  They are even sending me a February issue!  This has just made my day.  Now I can re-read that Florida Keys Vintage article and really dream up my vintage beach cottage.
Thanks Coastal Living!

2 comments:

  1. Prudy, that is really awesome! They found you!!!! That should make your day. Love your blog on Florida Keys Vintage, who knew there was a style to perfectly decribe you? Your beach cottage sounds divine! You'll get there one day, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That umbrella is fabulous! Do you know where to find one like it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...