Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thank you :)

See my new header?  My new bloggy friend, Jessica made it for me!  Wasn't that nice of her?  I have no idea how to do these things, and decisions are hard for me, can you tell?  I've been changing my shabby blog alot these last few weeks! 

 Jessica's blog, is one of my favorites, I sometimes catch myself thinking on monday night, OH!  tomorrow is two tips tuesday!  I always laugh out loud at her writing....hilarious!  Go check it out here

Thank you Jessica!!

I have to add that I read her fertility story, AMAZING, grab a box of kleenex and read it.  God is so good!  And reading her story just brought to mind things God has done for me over the years and it really touched my heart.  I must be hormonal cuz I am crying now writing this thinking about it....
I am just so thankful God led me to meet her in blog land.

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...