Friday, April 9, 2010

My house

I wanted to end the day on a happy note, it is sunny out!!  That means good pictures!

Dear sweet Jessica over at two shades of pink, noticed my green table in a picture and asked to see more pictures of my house.  I tried to get pictures with lots of color.


This is the light over my kitchen sink, it is vintage.



This is where most of the color in my kitchen is, on my shelves.  My kitchen is very cluttered or I would have shown you the whole thing, when it's clean I will.



See the clutter?  This is my bulletin board or all these papers would be piled up on the counter.



Here's the green table, it was my mom's, I painted it and recovered the stools.  My kitchen started out this color green.



This is Sophie and Portia's room.  As you know Portia wants to be a mermaid when she grows up, so I painted waves on her walls.



Portia's collection of mermaid pictures.



I painted the closet doors purple when we first moved in.



This is Lauren's room, she has this great old store sign.




Her tutu's



I love this vintage costume illustration, I bought it on ebay a few years back.



This is my room, I bought this antique mantel at an architechtual salvage place in Aurora, Oregon.  I am tired of the brown paint, I want to repaint but am not sure what to paint.  I do like how dark it is at night though.



While we were in Hawaii, my husbands grandma, who passed away a year ago, had these books.  Hubbies dad was going to give them away.



My vintage tiara.



My favorite picture of Sophie, she had natural curls, and her hair got very long.  I had to shave her head a year ago, when all 3 of my girls got head lice!
Her hair grew back straight :(


I have more pictures but it's family game night!  Gotta go!

3 comments:

  1. I love your style!!! Thanks for sharing your home with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That was so incredibly fun! Your style is amazing! Since I left a novel of a comment the other day I will not itemize all my loves. But I love it all. OK. Maybe a little...the kitchen light, SHELLS, the tutus, the yellow colander that would match my blue one...OK. I am done. So much more I could mention. Love it. I am coming over. Tomorrow. From Florida. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, Prudence! HOW FUN!! I LOVE all that you've done on your blog, too! It's been awhile since I've dropped in. = ) I have a RED colander like yours, but WISH I had all the color you have! I'm still putting my toes in! = ) Now get cleaning so we can see MORE!...OK?!

    Much love ~
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...