Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Home New Decor

I gotta tell ya...
I'm a bit excited to competely change direction in my decorating life.
I've been thinking how I will decorate my new home, when I get there.

First off would be paint colors.
I've done:
tan
beige
chocolate brown
grey
navy
turquoise
lime green
light green
red

But what I have never ever painted my walls is:

WHITE

Yep, that's what I am going to do.
And have you ever dove in to "white"?
Do you have any idea how many whites there are?

Oodles and oodles of whites.

But I also love color.
Bright, cheery color.

So I will add color with decor.

I just bought the new Flea Market Style today.


I love the page with the blogs.

I found a blog from one of the blogs in the magazine.


I'm sure I'll visit often.

Also in the Flea Market Style is a section:
Bake Sale

Adorable!  Just what I love, baked goods in cute displays.  There are so many great ideas.  I can't wait to get back out there and shop for vintage stuff again!!

You really can't shop with your house for sale, no where to put it.

This will be fun, don't you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...