Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thankful

I am so thankful.


I heard Sophie's play iron going and I peeked into the play room and saw her ironing away, taking care of her baby (portia).  I'm so thankful for her.





I am thankful for curler nights.



I am thankful for chocolate milk shakes, and the daughter that drinks them.





I am thankful for my oldest children.  My sons are hard working young men, who have values and respect for their parents.  My loving daughter cares for her little sisters.



I am thankful for black sheep.



And for the farm help who feeds the sheep.



I am thankful for a good nights sleep. 



I am thankful for another birthday.  That we are all alive to celebrate another birthday!

I am thankful for the moments that my girls are playing together and I see them caring for each other.

I am thankful to be married to a hard working man, who would work any job to support his family.

I am thankful my fridge is full and so is my pantry.

I am thankful to drive a car that runs and to have money to fill that car with gas.

And there is oh so much more.

 I wanted to remember all the blessings in my life today!

What are you thankful for?




2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for good health, a home, a job, my family, that I am saved and God loves me. I am thankful for my best friend. Thankful for healing, laughing, being able to kiss my girls good night every evening. Thankful for my church, and that I had loving parents...oh my goodness there is just so much to be thankful for....God is sooooo good!!
    Thank you for posting this and reminding everyone to just take a moment and think about all that we are thankful for. Beautiful Post Prudy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Prudy. I am thankful for having more than I deserve.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...