Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Spider Friend


This was our new spider friend.
Every year at this time in October, someone finds a HUGE spider either right outside a window.
Or up on the garage ceiling.  We always adopt them and name them.

I was so hoping for that with this spidy.  But she has disappeared!  She has abandoned
that beautiful web.
Honestly, it gives me the creeps just looking at it.
Can you imagine it crawling up your neck??

Or across your face while your sleeping? 
I went to check on her the other day and she was gone, and she has never come back. 
I hope she did not crawl into the house somehow.

The fun was just going to start.
Usually we find a fly and throw it in the web and watch her go to town.

I know there is not alot of thought going into this name...
But we usually name them all,

Charlotte

Where are you Charlotte?



2 comments:

  1. ..GREAT blog entry!...W have a CHAROLEtte building a nest on the back door frame.....kinda hard to go in & out but I think its worth the hassle just so she can catch any flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. I was walking from the barn the other day and saw the most incredible web I had ever seen. I had to run to the house for my camera.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...