Monday, October 11, 2010

My day so far...

Got the kids off to school.

Played blocks with Sophie.

Washer is on the fritz.
( yes, the one we just bought)

Trying to figure out my new computer.

Roast is in the crockpot.

Cookies made.

A visitor is coming to the farm in 30 minutes.
(not telling)

Studied the huge nasty looking spider out my front window. 
 I did take a picture, but cannot figure out my new computer, so will have to post it later.

Laundry done.

Sophie is sleeping, so I'm going to go eat about 18 cookies and have a glass of Good Earth ice tea.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I call that a great day...minus that mean old washing machine. Thanks for a peek in on your day sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the 18 cookies. Wait.....who was the visitor? Enquiring minds want to know! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...