Friday, July 30, 2010

Kookie Cookies on Food Friday




Fritos and Skippy??
Yes, YES!!
Really.

My fave recipe.
BUT.....
Since my little lady is allergic to peanuts.... alas, these beauty's will never cross my lips again!

So I thought you would enjoy this yummy treat.

Kookie Cookies

1 pkg. (10 1/2oz) corn chips
1 C light corn syrup
1 C sugar
1 C creamy peanut butter
(did I mention these are NOT good for you?)

Spread corn chips in a greased 15 x 10 x 1 baking pan.
In a sauce pan over medium heat, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil. 
Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter until smooth.
Pour over corn chips.
Cool.
Break into pieces.


I used to have alot of home parties, you know, tupperware, mary kay, etc...
I always made these for the parties.
When I would send out invites to my next party, people would always ask...
Are you going to have those fritos??
One gal only came for the fritos!!

How about Food Friday?  Shall I call it Food Friday?? 
Yes I think I will.
Because I have so many recipes I love and love to share.
Welcome to Food Friday :)


2 comments:

  1. These sound soooooooooooooooo good. Totally naughty to eat....but naughty or not, I'm going to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like the perfect Okie cookie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...