Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Fabric



I know I am supposed to be packing....  I have been.  Nothing but packing.  I am running out of things to pack!

I went to the fabric store yesterday and was looking for a certian fabric, that I did not find.  But I found these 3 instead.  I am putting them all together on one Lollibag!  I have the image in my mind, now I just need to do it.  I want to come up with a new pattern, but now of all times, I just don't have the time.  But I really, really want to, so I may just go ahead and do it. 

Which one do you think will be the interior?  The flower?  The bag?  The handles?
I better get working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...