Wednesday, May 18, 2011

FOUND!

I follow the blog Dreamy Whites, I found it one day after I had decided to go with all white in our new home.  Today I found these fabulous pillows through a link on her blog.  I love them!

So in my new house I am painting almost all the inside, Cotton Balls by Benjamin Moore, 'cept Benjamin Moore is to expensive so the painter is color matching and I hope, I really do, that the color match is MATCHED.  Because I am IN LOVE with Cotton Balls!!  I don't know why, but I am.  Why you ask am I hiring a painter when I can paint myself?  Because our new house has 12 ft ceilings and I am afriad of heights, that's why.  AND, my husband is tired of seeing paint all over our baseboards.





I have also found that eggs, fresh from a neighbors chicken, are fabulous!  There is absolutely no comparison!!!  Look, there is even a blue egg!  And there was a white feather on one egg!  The yolks are a bright, bright orangy yellow. 





And this egg had a double yolk!  I screamed when I saw it, for some reason I was super excited, it made my day.  See it doesn't take much to make me happy!  My hubby isn't so sure though.....





Look what I found on my driveway!  A 3 year olds impression in chalk of a cow.  LOVE it.



                                                                             Said artist.

Then I turned around and found her dancing, oh if only we could all be so carefree and tra la la-ish as a 3 year old little girl.  They are dreamy and sing songy and full of wonder.





And I get all sing songy and happy just watching her play outside in the sunshine!

What have you found lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...