Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Lollibag's


Here is a new bag I made, I'm calling it a market tote because it would be perfect for that.
It is made from vintage linens.  The lining comes out over the top of the bag and the straps are made of jute.  This bag is huge!







This lollibag, I made for the lady who is buying our house.  This is her "color".  I thought it would be fun to suprise her when she comes up in June for a final walk through.  The hot pink flower is linen and the bag is made from the gray suiting fabric I used last fall.




I made another one just like it, and I was going to list it on etsy, but when I was cutting through the button hole, I accidentally sliced all the way through, even though I had a pin over the top... ugh!  I have no idea how it happened!!!  I put the buttonhole over the first layer of pink flower so I had to repair the flower and the top of the bag. It did not slice through the whole petal just past the top of the buttonhole.   I just thought it was tacky to sell.  It is all repaired but still I hate to send out a Lollibag that had a mistake like that.

What do you think? 


2 comments:

  1. I love both bags. The lady will be so happy. You are such a sweet heart :)
    Good luck with the move and thanks for your comment. XOXO
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute bags!! i love any kind of bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...