Monday, May 23, 2011

The Move~part 3

If you missed it, here's The Move part 1 and The Move part 2...........Ok so part 2 wasn't really about "the story", but I called it part 2 anyway.

Well the closing has already moved from May 31 to June 1.  Not bad, only one day, but I don't like that.  I don't like it one bit.  This is such a huge ordeal for us that I want each and every detail to stay neat and tidy in the appropriate boxed section it was meant to be in!!

PLEASE no more changes, PLEASE!  But, alas, I know there will be more changes to come, little bits of testing.  Shall I call them "opportunities to grow"?  Or how about "character building"?  Or should I just stick with my "lessons"?
And why do lessons have to be so darn painful?  I am getting off track, lets continue..........

Almost a year ago, I wrote this.  Now some of that angst, I knew, I knew, I knew was God.  So that gave me a sense of peace.  I don't know how I knew it, but I did, in the pit of my being, I knew my changing relationships were God doing something, something BIG.

So on the one hand I was crying weeping over changing friendships and leaving my church,  but on the other hand in my spirit I was excited, thinking ok, God would not be doing this, unless big changes were coming!

OH     little did I know.

So not even a month after I wrote the above linked post, I wrote this.  More on that, in The Move part 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...