Wednesday, February 17, 2010

3 down 47 to go!


This is Lollibag #2 of 50.  The ruffles have stripes on them, I'm not sure if you can see it.  It is the smaller size pattern I use.  And here is #3, which is from the larger pattern.


I was not so sure about this Lollibag, but Lauren said she loves it.  These are vintage zippers.  I love vintage zippers, I don't know why.  The zipper on the strap is from a vintage dress and still has the old fabric on it.


I adore this zipper!  I wonder what the dress looked like, who wore it, was she a housewife?  Probably.  The kids are just now getting home from school, time to bake some cookies and think about dinner!

Prudence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...