Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pretties

                                                                                   etsy

I would love a pretty pink cardigan made from this. It looks so soft and warm.  I looooove the color.



These paper party cups are so cute!  I imagine them filled with pastel mints.


                                                                                 etsy

I love the idea of using vintage music sheets or vintage book pages to make things and wrap things in.  I have used vintage music sheets to wrap etsy purchases in that I send out.  It is so pretty and a fun suprise to see when you open the package!



And if this doesn't make you smile and brighten your day, then nothing will!

Have a great day!





1 comment:

  1. I love vintage music sheets too...thanks for the pretties today!!=)
    HOllie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...