Monday, September 27, 2010

Vendors at Creative Connection

I met  Emmy from Much Ado About You.  She was so sweet, she gave me this calendar.


It has a P for Prudence, I love it!  It is for a whole year and has plenty of room to write.



Each month has a letter made from pretty paper.
And there is blank sheets in back to write extra notes.




I don't know why, but I am a sucker for paper products, pretty paper products.
At her website there are many more things to choose from besides calendar's.
Go check it out!
Thanks Emmy!


One of my neighbors at The Creative Connection Event was Cheri,



Her jewelry was absolutely beautiful!  I wanted several pieces.
It was nice to sit and chat with Cheri.
She was fun to talk to and encouraging.


My very first customer was Jamie.
From City Chic Country Mouse.  She was there with her mom.
They make super cute stuff with super cute fabric...
stuff for your home.  I wanted the ironing board cover.





Then I met the twins...
They were FUNNY.... and they have their own website..
They gave me a ton of info on patterns and how to sell a pattern.
It was all very interesting and gave me alot to think about. 
They also have the website...
DIY dish, very informative and tons of great ideas.  I still need to go browse more.



Another neighbor not to far down was...
Her stuff is really cool.

Also Kelly from...
Really fun monsters for your kids.

It is going to be a beautiful week here in Oregon, hope it's nice where you are too!



3 comments:

  1. You had me at 'I am a lover of paper products'!

    ME t00!

    nice to meet and follow you...
    do come by and see me too with your coffee in hand...stay, sit, linger a while....I'll be sure to leave the 'screen door' open for you!

    ciao bella

    see you soon @
    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love my lollibag!! You have no idea how many comments of admiration I get on it! Thanks! I got the cute grety trouser with the huge white flower in MN=)
    Love
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I was creative but even so I love what all you gals create. And the paper thing ... I am so with you on that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...