Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering

Today is such a sad day.  I did not lose a loved one in the 9-11 terrorist attacks, but still my heart aches for everyone lost.  I remember the day exactly.  I was 6 months pregnant with Portia, my 4th child.  I had gotten my older children off to school and was sitting on my bed, I turned on the Today show to see the Twin Towers, one with smoke billowing out of it and the other a plane just flying into it.  I was so shocked.  I wondered if I should really be bringing a child into this evil world.  It was surreal.

I still think of it and think, did that really happen?  Do you think like that?  Do you ever have a moment where you look at what your doing and think, wow how did I arrive at this place in life?  What moments brought me here?

Do you remember what you were doing when you heard about the attacks?

Praying for the families who lost loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...