Friday, June 10, 2011

Food Friday~Key Lime


Does that look good or what???  I just got an e-mail from Betty Crocker  the other day and it had a bunch of pictures of key lime desserts.... oh joy!!  They all looked fabulous!!  Search the words key lime on their site for the recipes.

This is the perfect summer dessert for a family get together or a picnic or heck I'll just make it for myself!

We are super busy with the move, packing and cleaning and  touch up painting everyday!  Making arrangements, getting paperwork, saying goodbye.  The list is endless.  I can't wait to share photos of the new house with you.

Remember my favorite paint color?  Cotton Balls by Benjamin Moore?  I painted the WHOLE upstairs that color!! I love it.  Or rather I should say, we hired a painter to go out and paint.  I was a little disappointed yesterday, I saw the marmoleum I picked for our laundry room on the floor at Cafe Yumm in Eugene.  I still like it but for some reason I don't like having the same thing as a franchise.  Oh well.  At least I got to put a new floor in right??  Yes.

Ok, well back to work, much to do!  I hope all of you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...