Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life is such a roller coaster..

I have been a HORRIBLE blogger, but these days are flying by and I can hardly believe how fast!
And I am on this roller coaster ride and part of me is excited to see what's around the bend...
but the bend never seems to get here.

So I'm a little tired of waiting for the bend.
And there are lots of hills and valleys.................so it's quite exhausting.

I actually have put a time frame on what I want God to do.
I know, ridiculous.
I keep reminding him, God!  Time is running out for MY plan!

And to add a cherry on top, Sophie is sick AGAIN!

Another sore throat, cough, headache, fever, stomache ache.

She had strep on Jan. 4
She had a headache/sore throat/fever on Jan. 19.
And now this.

I want an adult only tropical vacation, please.....oh and God, please try and stick to my time frame.


4 comments:

  1. I know just how you feel. Hang in there!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate so much to having your own time table for God! We are building another house and trying to sell our current one with absolutely no luck. I never dreamed it would be such an issue to sell our house. I figured if we didn't sell it, we'd just drop the price and it would be solved. No such luck! No one seems to be even looking! :( So, as we are running out of time and about to be stuck with 2 mortgages, I am waiting on God! (but hoping He'll stick to my time table too) Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how the house stuff was going.I will pray that things go quickly and easily! hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mama! I hear you loud and clear!! It seems just when things might start shaping up...nope=) I keep trusting God with the huge things on my plate and then snatching the plate back=)...Keep on keeping on...sick little ones in the mix is so hard...my littest just got the yucky cough I've been battling...hope you get a girls weekend soon...how about Funky Junk?=) Love, Hollie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...