Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Spring Lollibag's!

I cannot wait for spring and summer!


Ruffles are made from vintage fabric.






This is one of my favortie fabrics and I am  almost out of it!



The other day I almost bought a sundress at the mall!  I know, crazy, I can't wear it for months!
I didn't do it.

Hubby said oh you should have gotten it.... I said "Why"?

He said, "Cuz I don't know what to get you for our anniversary".

Call me crazy, but I'm thinking a $34 sundress that I get myself, isn't gonna cut it for the 18th wedding anniversary!!!
Oh and he'd like that to be for my birthday coming up in Feb. too.

That man will never learn.




1 comment:

  1. Prudence,I am looking forward to spring too! Love the fabrics of those lollibags....Yummy!
    Your Husband sounds exactlly like my cowboy, One present covers, Valentines/Feb.,Birthday/March and Anniversy in June...Not gonna work for this artsy chick!
    Cause,I love presents.... :D Many Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...