Thursday, January 13, 2011

Found

I just found out that my scale is 5 pounds light...great.

I just found this present...

A Good Plan in Black OR Cream - 20x20 CAFE MOUNTS


For my hubby and I, for our 18th anniversary next week.

When we moved to Oregon 8 1/2 years ago, my dad gave me a framed picture of the same verse.

I thought it was only fitting to update it, since we are starting the new year waiting on God to reveal his plans to us!

You can find more verses here.

I LOVE this artwork!

Last night I found happiness in a silly conversation through e-mails with my best friend.

I also found, Selling New York, on my TV schedule and DVR'd it.  I love that show!  It's on HGTV, and it's about selling apartments in New York.  The decor is amazing, I will be copying it for my new abode.

I also find it slightly amazing how much those apartments are!

The biggest thing I have found lately is.......

Peace in the unknown..

OK,  maybe I am having a tad bit of a patience problem.

I do not like to wait for answers, I do not like the unknown hanging over my head.

But in the midst of all the unknowns right now, there is a sense of Peace, knowing that God is in control.

Have you "found" anything lately?

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out the shop....so amazing! I have this little niche in the wall above my armoire that I never have a clue what to put in and it is the first thing you see when opening the front door. If I could afford one of these right now...I would buy it! LOVE YOURS! Still praying for your house to sell and whatever Go d has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...