Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Is it spring yet?

I sure am looking forward to spring.  I know it's a little early.
But a trip to Target the other day, showed me polkadot bikini's and strapless cover ups.
It is officially "Resort Season".

I love looking at resort wear in magazines and the new spring styles.
It got me all excited to start sewing again.  I've taken a little break.

I pulled out this vintage fabric and bought some hot pink thread to hem it.


This will make some mighty cute ruffles on a Lollibag.

Speaking of spring and Lollibag's, it's time to tally up for taxes.
For some odd reason I love the idea of adding up receipts to see how much I sold for the year and how much my expenses were.
Maybe because it's my own business, all my own.

OH!  I can't wait to share my Food Friday recipe with you, I came up with a really good salad yesterday for lunch.  It was so yummy!

Lets say you have two hours today to spend all on yourself....
What would you do?

Last night I was dreaming of curling up under my grandma's quilt and reading a good book.
Maybe that is what I'll do, during the golden hour.
I don't know why, but it makes me happy knowing I have a stack of books waiting to be read.
Or a bunch of new cookbooks to pour over.

What makes you happy like that?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...