Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fruits of the Spirit

Galations 5:22-24
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.  Against such things there is no law.  Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature it's passions and desire.

Well, I do belong to Christ Jesus, yet I really have a hard time displaying the fruit of the spirit!  Why is this so hard?  So as I'm starting to think of my resolutions for next year, (did I even accomplish those for this year?)  I am thinking, this verse takes care of it all.

Exercise and eat right??  Self Control
Forgive someone??  Love
Be a better mom??  Patience, Gentleness
Better wife??  Kindness
Trusting God??  Peace, Faithfulness
Pray and read the Bible more?? Self Control

I guess that covers it.
Doing,  is so much harder than saying.....so please, bear with me.

3 comments:

  1. Uh, yeah. I'm totally feeling this post. Especially today.

    Also, can I tell you how much your comments mean to me? They are seriously always some of my faves. You're swell. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's bear with one another. It's easier that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...