Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Would love some sunshine

In the middle of winter when it is so cold and summer seems so far away, I like to look at my days gone by sunny photo's.



 
 I love the ocean.  I LOVE THE OCEAN.  It is a mysterious thing to me, created by an awesome God!
If I could live by the ocean I would, it is a dream of mine...maybe someday.
 



My little surfer girl hamming it up.  It must be my husbands Hawaiian culture bred into them, they are drawn to the beach and get so dark so  quickly and their hair turns sun bleached blonde.








                                  What do you dream of during the long, cold winter?



2 comments:

  1. Such sweet photos!!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your images are so darling...just like you dear one.
    Sending you PEACE mixed with oodles of joy for 2013! Thank you for being such a blessing to me.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...