Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Scarf anyone?

I am having so much fun crocheting.  I started out with granny squares.... I have about 60 so far for a blanket.  I am not sure how to crochet them all together to make the blanket but I'm sure I'll figure it out!  If anyone knows you can fill me in.

Then my daughter started crocheting infinity scarves, and those were so cute I thought I would try that too!  Only I bought some real thick, heavy yarn and a little bit bigger hook.  The yarn is so, so soft and warm and cozy.  I love it so much!  Only I'm having a hard time finding the colors I want in stock anywhere!  I need 3 of each color to make one scarf and no one seems to have 3 in stock!

So far these are the ones I have made and I decided to list them in my etsy shop.




This pink is so fabulous, it is called Honolulu Pink~ perfect.  It is so bright and cheery!  The scarf is wrapped twice, it is about 60 inches in length, like this.....




Here is a green one, the green is kinda between moss and spinach.





And a mocha brown tweed......





I love making these, currently I am OUT OF YARN!  I am just waiting for my shipment to arrive, so these 3 are all I have in stock.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. They are so beautiful! I made a cowl, and want to make some more! Have a great day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...