Monday, October 1, 2012

New Gypsy Tote's Lollibag's....

Here are a few more!  I've been having so much fun sewing..... And I used magnetic snaps for the first time, they are just OK.  They are expensive, and a bit time consuming to install.





This is vintage upholstery, I absolutely love this fabric, it's so RETRO.




A brown velvet heart on the front with a huge hot pink flower.  I love bright colors.






This is also vintage upholstery in mocha brown with a mustard velvet heart, coral flower and peices of vintage quilt.









This is vintage olive green and blue checked fabric, the ruffles are vintage drapery sheers and a heart in vintage upholstery.  I think the coral flower gives it a nice POP of color :)





I thought my Lollibag's were getting a bit expected and boring, so I hope this spices them up a bit!

Happy 1st day of October!!

1 comment:

  1. Love them, especially the last one!! So perfectly sweet! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...