Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A couple things I bought at Junk Bonanza

A few weeks ago I went to Junk Bonanza, a lot of fun....VERY CROWDED. I think I'll not show up right away next time.  Or wait, scratch that, because my first run through I found a couple things I noted in my mind.  When I went back for them they were gone...
Next time I am just going to buy, buy, buy!

I ended up getting a peice of  *PINK* base board, two pink shutters, an orange lower case 'r' and an old light.

I put the pink baseboard in my daughters room up by the ceiling.  I was just going to have it be a cute accent peice.  But then I was hanging her curtain rod and I noticed her curtains were very long and I had a brilliant idea!

I asked my husband to hang them right on the pink baseboard and I really love how it turned out.




The light from the window does not make for a very good picture, but here it is anyway.  The curtains are from IKEA.

I put the pink shutters in my youngest daughters room along side her corner windows.  I realized after my husband had them up that I had them upside down!  He didn't want to switch them for me so there they stay, oh well.




Again the light is not really great, but hey, I am happy it is sunny out today!!  The shutters are all chippy and old.

And here is my latest Lollibag.







Have a wonderful rest of the week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pink baseboard! So sweet, and the shutters are so lovely! Have a great week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink base board is adorable, love this application. I just purchased a aqua cornice board...thinking about putting it above my office door.

    Thanks for visiting our blog,it means so much to us, I hope one day to visit/shop Junk Bonanza!

    Love your new Lollibags, so adorable!!

    xox Glad & Celia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to know about your blog and shop! Thank you so much for leading me here by commenting on mine!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...